File a Complaint

The Bureau of Cannabis Control provides the public with the option to file a complaint against any licensed or unlicensed commercial cannabis activity throughout the state of California. In addition to reporting such activity to the state, it is recommended to file a report with your local authorities as well. Users can submit a complaint through the Bureau's Online Licensing System. A fillable complaint form is also available below and can be emailed to, or sent to our mailing address at 2920 Kilgore Road in Rancho Cordova.

Complaints regarding commercial cannabis cultivators should be addressed to the California Department of Food and Agriculture (CDFA) CalCannabis Cultivation Licensing division.

Complaints regarding commercial cannabis manufacturers should be addressed to the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) Manufactured Cannabis Safety Branch.