A microbusiness (Type 12) license allows a licensee to engage in the cultivation of cannabis on an area less than 10,000 square feet and to act as a licensed distributor, Level 1 manufacturer (Type 6), and retailer, as specified in an application. In order to hold a microbusiness license, a licensee must engage in at least three (3) of the four (4) listed commercial cannabis activities.
Licensees will be required to comply with all rules and regulations, including applicable regulations adopted by the California Department of Food and Agriculture and the California Department of Public Health, governing the activities they are engaged in.
Microbusiness Fact Sheets
- (New) Branded Merchandise Fact Sheet
- (New) Information Regarding Posting of QR Codes by Commercial Cannabis Retail Licensees
- Cannabis Retailer (Storefront) Fact Sheet
- Cannabis Retailer (Non-Storefront) Fact Sheet
- Licensed Laboratory Reporting and Testing Requirements
- Shipping Manifest Fact Sheet
- Sample Shipping Manifest
- Required Testing Chart