Bureau Meetings & Events
The Bureau of Cannabis Control regularly schedules meetings, workshops, public hearings, and other events for those interested in becoming involved in California’s regulated cannabis industry. Public attendance is welcomed at these events.
Hearing Dates And Locations
The bureau will be holding three Public Hearings to provide the public with an opportunity to comment on the proposed cannabis regulations. These meetings will be held at different locations throughout the state in the month of August. At these hearings, any person may present statements or arguments orally or in writing relevant to the proposed action. More information on the public comment process can be found here. The dates, times, and locations for these public hearings are listed below.
- August 7, 2018, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Hilton Oakland Airport, 1 Hegenberger Road, Oakland, CA 94621
- August 14, 2018, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Millennium Biltmore Hotel, 506 South Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90071
- August 27, 2018, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Tsakopoulos Library Galleria, 828 I Street, Sacramento, CA 95814
Cannabis Advisory Committee Meetings
The Cannabis Advisory Committee advises the bureau and the other licensing authorities – the California Department of Food and Agriculture and the California Department of Public Health – on the development of regulations that help protect public health and safety and reduce the illegal market for cannabis. More information on the Cannabis Advisory Committee can be found here.
- August 20, 2018, 10:00 a.m. Hilton Sacramento Arden West – Grand Ballroom, 2200 Harvard Street, Sacramento, CA 95815
- September 20, 2018, 9:00 a.m. Adorni Center – 1101 Waterfront Drive, Eureka, CA 95501
- November 8, 2018, 10:00 a.m. Fresno, CA